Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sriracha: One Condiment to Rule Them All

Also, I only recently watched American Psycho
I will be very candid, readers, and admit that for many years I resisted the sriracha craze. I thought, "how great could something that's seen nowhere but Noodles & Co, cheap Chinese restaurants, and hipsters' refrigerators really be?" so I continued living my life of lame old condiments boasting pitiful levels of zest and pizazz, I was probably a significantly less friendly person back then as well. But worry not, readers, for I have realized the error of my ways and discovered the One Condiment! My life will never be the same. I now put sriracha on everything from pizza to hummus to the actual Asian food for which it is intended to just about everything else because it goes well with most things. So if you are one of those fools like I used to be who still doesn't think sriracha is the bomb then I highly recommend you really give it a good, thorough second chance because I think you will be surprised. Enjoy! 

P.S. I have literally heard sriracha be described as tasting like EXCLAMATION MARKS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment